Real estate is an important investment decision and the subject of great excitement for many people. Unfortunately, it can also be the source of litigation. By properly handling your real estate transactions, from beginning to end, you help to ensure that you are able to focus on your property and that you avoid court proceedings. Our Hartford real estate attorneys assist both buyers and sellers with various aspects of Connecticut property transactions. Our lawyers have over seventy-five years of combined legal experience and we are honored to serve the community. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation. We also assist those in Wethersfield, New Britain, Rocky Hill, and elsewhere in the state.
There are multiple steps to a real estate transaction. Such transactions begin with an initial offer from a buyer and end with the closing of the sale. From beginning to end, it is important that each aspect of a land transaction be handled properly so that the parties do not become entangled with each other. Our office is able to handle matters which include:
- Negotiation and preparation or review of the purchase & sale agreement
- Assistance with preparing a mortgage application
- Review of a home inspection report
- Performing a title search and obtaining title insurance
- Review of any zoning compliance issues associated with the property
- Preparing closing adjustments
- Resolution of pre-closing issues
- Completion and execution of mortgage documents
- Ordering and reviewing environmental reports related to the property
- Attending the closing
Our attorneys assist with all aspects of real estate law and they pride themselves on providing quality service. This includes the prompt returning of phone calls, quick responses to emails, and making sure that your questions are timely answered. We are honored to serve the greater Hartford area and we work to earn this privilege. Contact us today.
Our attorneys also service the areas of Wethersfield, New Britain, Rocky Hill, East and West Hartford, Bristol, Glastonbury, and Manchester, as well as the Middlesex County cities of Middletown and Cromwell.